Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The snow on my window creates frosted glass....

So the end of break was nice and relaxing. I worked on my puzzle some more and got even closer to finishing...however it's not quite finished. I got to see Mr. Magic....he looked good and he's growing up. There was awkwardness I think because we haven't seen each other since last July. It's been difficult to catch up with friends. I didn't get to see Kit Kat, which was really hard for me cause I haven't seen her at all since last spring.

However I am back at school and everything is good. It snowed today on the first day of classes. It's still snowing, however it's not sticking very well. I have the room to myself now because my roommate moved to the Apt.I have no idea what to do with myself and my peace lol. Right now I think I am going to head out to Walmart and get some good eats.

Ill write more when I feel compelled!
Ciao

No comments: