Thursday, January 18, 2007

My newest Pet Peeve

Hello again all!!!
So I'm the kind of person who doesn't really get annoyed easily. However, there are a few select things that annoy me. One of them is the fact that people just do not know how to walk these days. I mean come on people you learned this when you were three! How hard is it to learn to walk? It's something that you learn when you are like 2 years old. All this talking on the cell phone not paying attention...it's really iritating people! I'm not saying that I don't do it but sometimes I have to talk and move at the same time, however I do pay attention at what I'm doing.

The newest pet peeve......People who walk behind you but are literally right up your butt. It's a pain in the butt. I'm dude not only can I see your shadow right up my butt, I can feel you practically breathing down my neck. Cut me some slack, pass me or something. So yeah, that's my newest pet peeve.

Nothing really interesting is going on except T-Dogg and SL come to visit this weekend!!! I'm so excited. SL is staying with me since i Have an extra bed and I'm feeling a nice breakfast on Sunday!!! This weekend is going to be a blast. Hockey Games, THON skate, and so much excitement!!!

I'm out for now!
Peace, Love, and Pixie Dust!

No comments: