Thursday, February 28, 2008

46hrs and $6.6 Million FOR THE KIDS!!!

YAY!!!!!
Sorry I haven't written in a while. I have been catching up on sleep and working on my first short story entitled Comic Book Secrets. Fun!

So last weekend was THON!!!!! It was amazing as per usual!!! I don't know how I made it through, let alone the dancers! My dancer was golden, but my orgs dancers were in need of some help! So I hung out with them a lot whenever I was on the floor.

Some Highlights of my weekend:
Pre-THON ~ Another Amazing show!

Spending time with my Thespians and the Singing Lions

Spending time with my Morale Team

Seeing my family! (missed ya dad!)

Helping not only my dancer, but a lot of random dancers get through the weekend!

Giving foot messages!

Baby Powder!

THON KIDS!!! They are AMAZING!!!! They are really fun to play with and they all LOVE water guns!!!! haha

Spending Family Hour on the floor with our dancers

Hearing the stories at Family hour

In Memory of Those who didn't beat the cancer....they are the reason we dance

Spending the last hour with my org in the stands.

Seeing the Total go up $6.6 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!
The 10 seconds of shock that followed before all the cheering!

Angels Among Us, Your Love is My Love, and Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Getting a THON shout out at LoveBscott.com

THE ENTIRE WEEKEND!!!!!

I loved it!! TO learn more or hear more check out THON.org

This is what I live for here at PSU. I LOVE IT!!! THis weekend was amazing! The kids were amazing! We dance for the Cure! It WILL come because HOPE FINDS A WAY!!!!!

$6.6 Reasons to HOPE!

~Me~

No comments: