Monday, January 07, 2008

Chip On My Shoulder

Love,
I put my faith in love
I followed where it lead
To my personal circle of Hell
It has not worked out well
I wish that I were dead

Cause instead of a wedding in love
I'm flunking out of school
A total laughing stock
Someone he and his friends could just mock
So go on, here's my head
Just hand over the rock!
~Chip on my shoulder~Legally Blonde the Musical

Ok so yesterday I took my sister to her Christmas present. We went to NYC and it was fun. I was a crab a bit of the day. I do have to say. I was tired, achey, and everyone with us wanted to do different things. I had planned this day for a while with places I wanted to go and things I wanted to see and do, but i couldn't do it because I had my mom and brother and Corey with me. Ughh it was frustrating sometimes.

We got our tickets, sweet seats, to Legally Blonde the musical. It was amazing. Everyone should go see it. I was able to wait outside after the show and get autographs and some pictures. We got Kyle's (Andy Karl) and Brooke's (Nikki Snelson) Pictures and a ton of autographs. I was a little upset that Laura Bell Bundy ( Elle) and Christophe Borle (Emmitt) didn't come out. I really wanted to see them. But no angry because the show was amazing and the cast sweet.
The show has amazing songs. The lyrics are great and I like the meaning. The chemistry between Elle and Emmitt was beautiful, which made for a great show. You can really tell how good a show is by the chemistry the actors have with each other. It was good. I am very very very tempted to go see it again. I'm hooked on the music and wanting to go back haha.

Love broadway.

The rest of the day was good. Went to canal street. Ate at the Stardust and some strange place called Mars 2112. But besides that it was cool. An good day. A great day!

I worked today... big mistake. I couldn't keep my eyes open. haha. Well I better get to bed or something.... I'm so tired.

Until another trip to 7th and Broadway...
~me

No comments: