Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Snowy Day Brings Sad News

This morning I awoke to snow...and some terrible news.
My Beloved RENT is set to leave broadway on June 1st, 2008. I have only seen the touring cast and if I do not get a chance to see RENT on Broadway before it goes away, I will cry. I was lucky that I even got to see Beauty and the Beast before it went off broadway. That took me paying full price for tickets, which I don't mind doing especially when John Taraglia is wearing something that is form fitting. But aside from that, it was a beautifully amazing show.

WHAT WILL I DO!?! Well I have two chances. Spring Break when I get my 21st Birthday present, a trip to NEW YORK complete with shows!!! I think Im going to go for Three shows but I don't know. It's an overnight trip....my first one. So...ya know we have to celebrate right! JEKYLL AND HYDE CLUB HERE I COME!!! Or I can go during the Thespians trip to NY....which I am planning because I am the awesome Activities Chair! But yeah.... I really hope I get to see it otherwise I am going to kick myself for being in Vail, Co last summer while Gonzo got to see it for her birthday and the phone call I'll never forget:
Gonzo: I got tickets to see RENT with Rapp and Pascal for my bday!!!
Me: I WANNA GO!!!
Gonzo; They are for Aug 6....
Me: WHAT!!! 4 DAYS!!! YOU COULDNT WAIT 4 DAYS!!!! I come home on the 10th....4 stinking days!!!

yeah you get the hint. Anyways that's my sadness for the time being.

Anyways I need a lot of prayers!!! I am interviewing for the Director's position for Jekyll and Hyde tomorrow and I am so nervous. Who ever thought this would be so hard? But it is very very hard! So....I guess I will let you know as soon as I find out!

Until Jeykll and Hyde Production staff list....
Me~

No comments: