Thursday, January 17, 2008

More Snow and More Bad News

All of this time I've planed,
I'd be patient, and,
You would love me again.

You'd come to respect my mind,
and at last you'd find,
You could love me again.

And I have turned my whole world
upside down,
trying not to let you go...
Watching you walk away
is like a fatal blow.
~So Much Better~Legally Blonde the Musical

Snow and Bad news Seems to be a frequenting event these days.

First off, my friend. THe one I wrote about in the previous post. Well he emailed me today just to tell me that he didn't want anything but friendship in our relationship. No biggie right? I always knew the from the start but there is always that little glimmer of hope that maybe things have changed. But alas they did not and I guess this means I get to lost him too. Wow count how many guy friends I've lost this year and it beats out the total number of boyfriends I've had in my lifetime (2).
However, he did just email me back and said he wants to keep our friendship. I'm all down for that.

Second I heard rumors the Christian Borle's last day of Legally Blonde was set for Feb......which would have totally ruined my birthday present. HOWEVER!!!! THE CAST HAS SIGNED THROUGH THE SPRING OF 2008!!!! HOLLA!!! I'm SO EXCITED!

Ok...and besides that...I have neglected my school work to watch Legally Blonde stuff, play in the snow, and live in a Tangsters Paradise... HOLLA TANG GANG!!! But I promise to study hard!

Oh...and look for Shrek the musical set to hit broadway Fall 2008. I'm a little worried. But who's to judge?

Love Until Tomorrow,
Me~

No comments: