Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It was Spring Break...thats my excuse

OK so I know you all hate me cause it's been over a week since my last post. Seriously though...no one ever comments so I don't even know if you read this.

Anyways I had a great break. Besides the disappointing Legally Blonde trip...I actually went to see a night show of it on wednesday with the best cousin in the world. We Stage Doored Twice. Oh yeah! And I met and got a pic with Laura Bell Bundy. She's super sweet!

We had my 21st birthday celebration at the bars on thursday and well lets just say Friday was a rough day....

I have been working on a comic book for fan mail for a certain Christian Borle. Well I finally finished it last night. I just need to touch it up at some point today or tonight and it will be perfect. I want to send it out tomorrow.

I have to go buy tools for my set design class...I'm kind pissed at this cause like I spend so much money on classes and then they ask us to buy like 15$ hammers and shit. I'm like ugh I'M POOR YOU ARE TAKING ALL OF MY MONEY!!!!

I have finally figured out that yes I want to work in NYC but I don't want to move away from my family...so I need to like find a way to get there without it costing so much money is gas or travel expenses. Of course I will move away from my family eventually but like NYC is kinda far (almost 2 hrs) and I really love them. I want to be sure I can get back if they need me. Look at me talking though, I go to school 3 hrs away and its so hard to get home...but still.

That's my updates. I'll write more as more comes. WE have our first Jekyll and Hyde Stizprobe tonight...FUN!

Until then,
~Me

No comments: