Sunday, March 30, 2008

Jekyll Tech Week Begins....

So we have started.
This is what my weekend looked like....

Friday: Career Fair and Interview with a production company 10-230 pm
Dinner and relaxation 3-5
Load-In 5:15- 11:30pm

Saturday: Load In 9am-5pm
Laundry and movies 5:30-2am

Sunday (today): Wake up and relax with starbucks: 12- 5pm
TECH WEEK BEGINS 5:30-11:30/12

And for the rest of the week we will be teching as well as classes and homework.

We go up on Thursday.

Usually it's not a big deal. It's Penn State Thespians 110th anniversary so we have about 95 alumni coming back this weekend. They will be seeing the show closing night (saturday) as a group. But I'm sure they will be seeing the show a few times. This is a HUGE deal.

So this is what we did all weekend. Painted, built, put together, hung, crawled, and more.
This weekend I screwed my hand. Well ok that sounds wrong, but what I mean to say is that I was in the process of taking out screws from these tables and in that process the drill slipped and then it went into my hand. It was a pretty little mark. I also had to crawl under wet, painted, burlap to put down tarp. It was grand.

I did a lot with the set. Friday night was fun...saturday was more fun. I really love that stuff.

I also was able to be the guinea pig for climbing the set and making sure it was sturdy...i love that lol.


HERE'S TO THE NIGHT! and looking behind the facade. Talk to you soon!

~Me~

No comments: