Sunday, March 09, 2008

Omigod you guys...

So I went for my V.I.P experience yesterday to Legally Blonde The Musical....it wasn't what I expected.
I was super excited because I thought that this was going to be a great day and we would get to meet some of the cast and talk with them and go backstage and all this stuff.
Well we had decent seats for the show, some of the cast came out and talked to us after the show including Laura Belle Bundy, who played Elle, but I didn't get to go backstage and they didn't do pictures or sign autographs (like some of the other groups did)....I payed $179.00 for what?
Sure we went to Spotlight Live afterwards and had some food but seriously? I could have gotten tickets to the show in the orch for $64.00 and talked with and actually physically met the cast by stage dooring, which I've started to do a lot lately. It was a little frustrating.

Of course I loved being able to hear from the cast about their memories and how they came to be stars and all that fun stuff. I live for that kind of stuff. I didn't ask any questions, but its ok. Laura Belle Bundy has some funny stories. BUt ya know.

The was crazy....I thought we were going for my birthday present but we spent 2.5 hrs at Canal St. I HATE THAT PLACE. My mom and my sister wanted to go and it was pooring and there are crazy people there....and I just was sick of it. No one listened to me when I was screaming how much I wanted to leave. When we finally it the heart of the city, we barely had time to eat lunch before we had to be at the show and then we went to the show and after we hit up spotlight live we went to jekyll and hyde club for dinner and then left the city. It was pointless. I was pissed. I thought it was my birthday gift.

I'm going back on Wednesday. I can't wait. I might only see one show as opposed to two. I'd much rather shop and stuff. I don't have money to shop but window shopping is fun!

Anyways that was my day yesterday. I really expected more but I guess you can't always get what you want.

Until more interesting days
~Me~

No comments: