Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Spring Plays Tricks On Us

So the weather has been undecidable lately. It snows really heavy on saturday and monday its almost 60. TOday its back down to snowy weather. Oh this place...I'm tellin ya!

Nothing too important is happening in my life. I'm trying this new thing out called forgetting people. Jess brought it to my attention. People that hurt us, make us upset, are just not worth having in our lives. So I'm trying to back away and forget the bad things that happened between me and certain people and if they come up again I will be able to work them out calmly. Fun right? I thought so. It's hard around this one person, a guy persay, but I'm going to do it! Besides, he's going on tour over break and i'm just going to NYC. Who needs him anyway.

I want to be happier. I know how to do it, I just don't because I keep myself in these ruts where I just pity myself. So I'm changing that too.

I miss Vail. I Miss the people and the mountains and the village of Vail.I hope I can get back to visit there sometime soon!

I filled out my application for DCP.....Disney hopefully here i come!!! I can't wait I'm so excited!

THat's it. I'll write more about New York after I get there, I'm sure I'll have a lot to say! haha

Until New York!
~me~

No comments: